PT Retail Store Associate - Avondale, AZ - #2995043
“We are innovators who make purpose-built gear for life's most demanding missions.”
Our ethos defines our culture – Trusted, Responsive, Accountable and Committed.
5.11 Tactical is the fastest-growing and most well-known brand of tactical apparel, gear and functional products in the world. We are now opening 5.11 retail stores nationwide to complete the total 360-degree experience our customers crave. Our teams work closely with First Responders, Special Forces operators, industrial professionals, tactical and fitness enthusiasts around the globe to design, develop and deliver unique apparel and gear that inspires readiness.
In order to accomplish this mission, we have an exciting opportunity as a part-time Retail Store Associate at our retail store located at: 10020 W McDowell Rd Ste. 104, Avondale, AZ 85392.
RESPONSIBILITIES:. The Retail Service Specialist delivers a superior customer service experience that builds customer relationships and brand loyalty.
DELIVER OVERALL BRAND EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrates 5.11 Tactical’s values and mission through customer service and brand experience
- Maintains expert knowledge of products and services offered
- Recovers and replenishes products on sales floor according to brand presentation standards
- Processes merchandise shipments effectively
- Provides an efficient and satisfying cash wrap experience
- Assists in housekeeping duties to maintain a neat, clean, and professional store experience
- Execute alteration fitting and customization orders (in selected stores only)
BUILD CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIPS
- Maintains a 100% focus on the customer
- Takes initiative to establish customer relationships and provide excellent service
- Determines customer needs by asking open-ended questions ACHIEVE RESULTS
- Accountable for individual sales goals and shows accountability for store goals
- Expands a customer’s purchase with additional products related to their specific needs
- Works well with team members to ensure store success
- Maintains an awareness of Loss Prevention practices
- Communicates ideas and concerns to the Leadership Team
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have the following credentials:
- Demonstrates the ability to engage customers with a positive and friendly attitude
- Strong computer skills – MS Office Suite and ability to operate a retail POS system
- Possesses desire to become an expert about products and educate customers
- Exhibits comfort with contacting customers after the sale to build relationships
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, lift, walk, and reach overhead
- Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- Schedule flexibility to include evenings and weekends
At 5.11 we embrace a high energy culture built upon our values of Service, Unity, Impact and Tenacity.
Service – At 5.11, we wear our passion for service on our sleeves: it is an honor to serve those who serve and people of all walks of life. With humility and great respect for our consumers and our roots, we take pride in our brand and engage with our communities. By championing the needs of our consumer we fulfill the mission of a lifetime.
Unity – We build together—as one, global 5.11 family. Our individual abilities and diverse perspectives strengthen outcomes. We collaborate, taking a holistic view and listening actively. By communicating with intention, care and clarity, we empower each other to reach new heights.
Impact – We have big ambitions and they start and end with our consumer. With them in mind, we innovate for impact—we think big, think creatively and challenge norms. We foster curiosity and iterate, relentlessly pursuing solutions. For ultimate impact, we drive to disrupt for good.
Tenacity – We are tenacious in our pursuits and accountable to each other. This builds trust and the confidence to rise to any challenge. We have the courage to take risks and, no matter the outcome, we flex and adapt, always having each other’s backs. We persist—determined to Always Be Ready.
5.11’s practice is to hire at 18 years of age and older only
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)