Pharmacy Technician - #2647189
RLS USA INC
$1,500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!!
Working and training as an RLS Pharmacy Technician is great way to learn an exciting new skill set within the field of pharmacy away from more traditional pharmacy challenges such as drive-throughs and insurance problems. As an RLS Pharmacy Technician, you will gain experience in areas such as aseptic processes, radiopharmaceuticals, general regulatory compliance and quality assurance.
The Pharmacy Technician supports pharmacy operations by processing prepared products and handling, packaging and delivering radiopharmaceuticals.
Hours are: Night and Day work are available - Monday to Friday, alternating between midnight to 8:30 am or 6:30 am to 3 pm. No weekends.
Key responsibilities/essential functions include:
- Compound and dispense radiopharmaceuticals under the supervision of a Pharmacist
- Package radiopharmaceuticals for delivery for customers
- Perform quality control on compounded products
- Manage and maintain facility inventory
- Perform disinfection task in the cleanroom, and stocking of sterile supplies
- Maintain documentation for regulatory programs utilizing good documentation practices (gdp)
- Process and/or dual verify prescription entries
- Perform leukocyte labeling procedures
- Duties as assigned by the Pharmacist.
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED/local equivalent
- Ability to accommodate shift changes based on business needs
- PTCB certified or successful completion within 6 months of hire or current enrollment in an Accredited School of Pharmacy
- Applicable Pharmacy Technician State License
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Proof of vaccination for Covid 19 to meet compliance obligations for Customer mandated on-site requirements
- Valid driver’s license
- Previous experience handling radiopharmaceuticals.
- Previous experience processing prescriptions and/or preparing pharmaceuticals
- Previous experience in sterile compounding.
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner
- Ability to prioritize job duties.
- Accept and adhere to high ethical values in decisions and actions
RLS owns and operates 31 radiopharmacies across 18 states, offering an extensive portfolio of molecular imaging products. We supply the highest quality radiopharmaceuticals in the industry by dispensing 100 percent of injectable unit dose products in clean rooms built to ISO 1644-1 specifications. In support of our commitment to quality, we provide tailored solutions and exceptional customer service to our more than 1500 customers.
If you would like additional information regarding RLS, please see our website: https://rls.bio/.
RLS will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable). RLS offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. RLS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.