NSMS Program Integrator Specialist - Hybrid - Tucson, AZ - #2647060
Raytheon Missiles & Defense
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, you have the opportunity to try new things and make a bigger difference across a broader end-to-end solution, a richer technology and product set, an expanded range of disciplines, a growing global footprint and a more diverse team of colleagues and customers.
Program Management Excellence (PMX) has an opening for an early professional career Program Integrator position that will be matrixed to the Naval Shipboard Missile Systems (NSMS) Program Team. This position will provide team leadership among the program office, assigned integrated product, and cross product teams. This position will be hybrid, with some in office work expected. The PI is responsible for program integration, coordination, and control and direct engagement with the program team and functional partners, in pursuit of day-to-day program execution; advocating Program Management (PM) plans, processes, and business objectives; and the implementation of PM best practices.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Assist with the day-to-day program execution cadence (battle rhythm) of the program, ie risk review boards, program management reviews, failure review boards, configuration control boards, etc.
- Prepare, revise, update and monitor required documentation and analysis in compliance with contract requirements, Raytheon’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), Earned Value Management System (EVMS), Corporate and Business policies and procedures.
- Execute and maintain Program Management Plans and Program Directives, consistent with program requirements and Missile System (MS) policies.
- Collaborate with other PMX personnel to ensure Top-level Master Phasing and the Integrated Master Schedules meet program strategies, objectives and milestones.
- Identify and implement key program metrics. Work with the Program Management Office, Integrated Product Teams and Functional leads to implement and drive closure of corrective actions as warranted.
- Prepare and manage all required product lifecycle artifacts and reviews
- Coordinate customer program reviews, prepare for customer visits.
- Support contract bidding, negotiation and contract definitization efforts
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 5 years of business, program, or project management professional experience - An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience as follows: Master's is equal to 2 years of experience
- Experience with financial analysis tools
- Experience with project management tools/systems
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Strong business acumen to proactively identify and resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, Raytheon Program Management Certification, Earned Value Certification or equivalent
- Prior experience supporting development, production and/or sustainment programs, preferably in the aerospace and defense industry
- Working knowledge of contract formation and execution
- Demonstrated experience with contracts management
- Product lifecycle management experience
- Active DoD Secret Security Clearance
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
This role is hybrid in Tucson, AZ*** (Relocation provided)
Tucson has a friendly, caring and laid-back atmosphere, combined with the innovation and energy of a metropolitan region and recognized as one of America’s 10 Best Small Cities. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, colorful Sonoran Desert landscape and majestic saguaro cacti, Tucson is blessed with some of nature’s best work. Tucson is known for its bright blue skies, and with more than 310 sunny days per year, Tucson’s fantastic weather lets residents enjoy the outdoors year-round.)
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met to receive the Referral Award.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.