Tomahawk MST Program Integrator Manager - Hybrid - Tucson, AZ - #2647059
Raytheon Missiles & Defense
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, by combining our vast resources and investments, we are able to dedicate ourselves to solving mission-level vs. product-level customer challenges – together we can anticipate more, move faster and make a bigger impact on the big picture.
Program Management Excellence (PMX) has an opening for a Program Integrator role that will be matrixed to the Tomahawk MST Senior Director. This position will provide team leadership among the program office, assigned integrated product teams, and cross product teams. This position will be hybrid, with some in office work expected. The PI is responsible for program integration, coordination, and control and direct engagement with the program team and functional partners, in pursuit of day to day program execution; advocating Program Management (PM) plans, processes, and business objectives; and the implementation of PM best practices.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualifications could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- Develop program-enhancing partnerships with internal functional organizations (typically organized into integrated product teams (IPTs) and/or cross product teams (CPTs)) including but not limited to Engineering, Contracts, Finance, Procurement/Supply Chain, Manufacturing/Operations, Quality Management, Logistics, Data Management (CDRL support), and administrative functions.
- Display strong communication, influence management, and presentation skills, and comfortable interacts with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels of leadership.
- Support establishment of standards and an executable program baseline using the approved business model and management tools.
- Support the program risk and opportunity process, in accordance with specific financial goals and obligations.
- Support daily program management and cadence such as risk review boards, customer reviews, IPT/CPT reviews, failure review boards, program management reviews (PMRs), staffing reviews, and decision reviews to achieve contract commitments
- Prepare, revise, update and monitor required documentation and analysis in compliance with contract requirements and Raytheon’s Integrated Product Development System (IPDS), such as gate reviews and the GEM tool, the program earned value management system (EVMS), and both corporate- and business-level policies and procedures.
- Capture and track program action items and works with action owners to ensure timely satisfactorily closure of actions.
- Identify and implement key program assessments and metrics to lead development of situational awareness charts and performance assessments that enable program success drivers by program leadership teams.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 8 years of business, program, or project management professional experience - An advanced degree in a related field may be substituted for additional years of experience as follows: Master's is equal to 3 years of experience
- Experience with financial analysis tools and project management tools and/or systems
- Experience leading cross-functional teams (to potentially include Engineering, Contracts, Finance, Procurement/Supply Chain, Manufacturing/Operations, Quality Management, Logistics, Data Management (CDRL support), and administrative functions) – preferably in the Aerospace and Defense industry
- Experience balancing technical, cost, and schedule constraints to meet program deadlines and expectations
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience developing and reviewing cost proposals and synthesizing Gate 4 and Gate 5 (IPDS) packages for management review and approval
- Raytheon Program Management certification at level 6 or 5, or ability to achieve within 6 months
- Prior experience supporting development, production, and/or sustainment programs, preferably in the aerospace and defense industry
- Working knowledge of contract formation, execution, management, and/or closeout
- Experience conducting international business and managing cross-cultural communication
- Product lifecycle management experience
- Proficiency with PMX tool suite or similar program management systems
- Active DoD Secret security clearance
What We Offer:
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the excellent benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
You must be able to work a hybrid schedule onsite in Tucson, AZ*** (Relocation provided)
Tucson has a friendly, caring and laid-back atmosphere, combined with the innovation and energy of a metropolitan region and recognized as one of America’s 10 Best Small Cities. Surrounded by beautiful mountains, colorful Sonoran Desert landscape and majestic saguaro cacti, Tucson is blessed with some of nature’s best work. Tucson is known for its bright blue skies, and with more than 310 sunny days per year, Tucson’s fantastic weather lets residents enjoy the outdoors year-round.)
Employee Referral Award Eligibility: Only employees currently within RMD and RI&S have the potential to receive a Referral Award for submitting a referral to RMD and RI&S roles. ALL eligibility requirements must be met (see guidelines) to receive the Referral Award.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.