Account Specialist III - Merchant Services - Maintenance - #2008164
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- Provides internal support to internal peers and merchants to address more complex situations pertaining to interchange analysis, statement analysis, etc. and merchant escalations
- Interacts cross-functionally with other internal departments to expediently resolve Client inquiries and requests
- Manages a daily case pipeline comprised of Client requests and issues originating from phone queue calls as well as case escalation from other Senior Specialist and other such internal departments, ensuring timely case resolution that upholds departmental service standards, both internally and externally
- Collaboratively partner with the leadership team in trending merchant behaviors, developing call trends, Specialist performance proficiencies and emerging training needs identified through ongoing Assist Queue call and analysis
- Employs abstract and comprehensive critical thinking skills to gather all details necessary to properly assist internal and external customers, and ensures a positive service experience
- Effectively researches and analyzes request details and internal/external customer needs to administer the proper protocol(S) for equipment deployment and billing
- Professionally communicates with callers using interpersonal skills that convey a sense of ownership, commitment to resolution, and industry knowledge and expertise that instills caller/client confidence in Commerce Solutions' ability to provide ongoing account support
- Creates and builds Client loyalty by delivering Commerce Solutions service standards on every call
- Consistently breaks down complex information into simplistic terms to enhance caller understanding, for optimal call handling and issue/request resolution
- Exhibits leadership qualities that promote a team oriented, professional and focused work environment, setting the example for peers
- Technically dexterous with use of Microsoft Office applications, in addition to the company/departmental specific applications required to perform job functions
- Multi-tasks effectively by mechanically maneuvering among several systems / applications in constant balance with call handling to achieve maximum efficiency that maintains service standards without detrimentally affecting the operation
- Minimum 3+ years of customer service experience
- Minimum 6+ months of Merchant Services or related back-end support experience
- Minimum 6+ months of computer software systems experience including Microsoft Office and 3 months of experience in PeopleSoft
- Knowledge of merchant services / payment processing industry
- Ability to provide professional and interpersonal communication when interacting with others
- Must be able to multi-task
- Flexible and adaptive to constant change
- Ability to quickly learn large amounts of information, utilize immediately, and retain long term
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans