Housekeeper Full Time Mountain Valley Regional Rehab Hospital - #1885120
Lookout…Here We Grow Again!
COME BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VIBRA+ERNEST!
Our culture fosters engagement, diversity and advocacy. Our goal is to empower our employees and support them in their professional growth while leading them on a path to success within our organization.
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital is seeking a Full Time Housekeeper to join our team!
Mountain Valley Regional Rehabilitation Hospital, located in Prescott Valley AZ, is a 44 bed facility providing Home Health and both inpatient and outpatient rehabilitative services to people recovering from disabilities caused by injuries or illnesses. We help our patients regain their physical or cognitive abilities so they can return home at their highest level of independence. As a smaller, specialized hospital, we offer an opportunity to work in a fast-paced and friendly work environment where you really get to know your patients and their families.
Nationally Recognized: Our hospital has been ranked in the Top 10% nationally for rehabilitative care, and has earned The Joint Commission’s advanced stroke certification.
- Previous housekeeping/environmental services experience preferred.
- OR any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledgeable of appropriate healthcare environmental services procedures
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain quality and safety standards.
- Ability to maintain proper levels of confidentiality.
- Ability to learn and practice healthcare environmental services procedures
- Ability to work closely and professionally with others.
- PPO high and low deductible plans / HSA options as well
- Dental and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition reimbursement
- Career growth and development planning
- Clinical Career Ladder bonus opportunities
- FREE prescription plans
- PET insurance
- Group legal – provides legal assistance with personal legal matters
At Vibra Healthcare, our patients are family. Healthcare is constantly evolving; our growing organization is devoted to ensuring that each person in our care feels safe. Our world-class team of driven, passionate healthcare professionals are always focused on service excellence and providing top quality care at the bedside.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE!
If you share our values, we want to hear from you!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.