General Manager - #1870066
Our Managers are responsible for the overall success of the restaurant. The responsibilities include but are not limited to, guest service, cleanliness, safety, guiding team members, insuring operating standards are met, training and assisting team members on all positions and tasks in the restaurant. Our managers must be able to communicate effectively and professionally through verbal and written means with employees, supervisors, guests and vendors. Managers must be able to accurately complete administrative and technical tasks. Managers work 8 to 10 hours per day, based on their level of management. The position also requires standing 100% of the time, the ability to lift 25 to 40 pounds as well as the motions of pushing, pulling, reaching and bending. Training is provided for each level of management. The training program is a minimum of 5 weeks for all management positions. Various training programs are available after the initial training program is completed. Shift Manager, Assistant Manager and General Manager positions are staffed at each restaurant. Positions may vary from hourly to salary and required hours per week may vary by position. Below is a short description of the hours and pay status for each level of restaurant management:
What FX4 dba Arby's offers:
- Robust benefits package that includes Health, Dental, STD, LTD and Life Insurance.
- Financial Security Plan for your retirement.
- Quarterly Controlling Bonus
- Quarterly Profit Sharing Bonus
What makes FX4 dba Arby's DIFFERENT:
- We care about your financial stability, we can get you on the right path to retirement.
- We will treat you like a family member of our family rather than just an "employee"
- We have a "team" attitude, whoever needs help, we are there for you.
- We reward at every level with gifts, food certificates and bonus (for management)
- We are closed on all major holidays so we can be with our families.
- We will teach you how to be successful, all you need to do is grow with us.
- Leadership development classes at no cost to you!
- We care about our managers, only having them work 45 hours a week.
- We teach you how to manage and lead to help in your success
Employer: FX4, LLC
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.