Customer Success Technical Onboarding Manager- REMOTE - #1843088
City: Tempe, AZ
Contract type: Full time
The Customer Success Technical Onboarding Manager plays an important role in Veeam’s customer success and retention efforts, working directly with customers to execute Veeam’s onboarding strategy during the critical early stages of their Veeam engagement and putting them on a path for long-term success. As a partner with Veeam’s Customer Success Managers, this role is responsible for assessing each customer’s unique requirements, providing product and installation guidance, and ensuring fast time to value from their Veeam investment. The ideal candidate will be naturally collaborative, articulate, extremely organized, have experience with Veeam products in a technical role, and motivated by maximizing customer success and outcomes Responsibilities
- Work with the customer through the onboarding phase, establishing a positive working relationship and ensuring a timely and successful installation.
- Serve as a knowledgeable and trusted advisor to the customer for Veeam products, resources, and training options as needed to drive use case execution.
- Assist with both technical and non-technical topics related to the customer installation and use case
- Advocate internally to resolve challenges that negatively impact Time to Value and/or the customer experience.
- Collaborate internally with Customer Success, Sales and the broader cross functional groups to drive continuous improvement and a superior customer experience.
- Work with the Customer Success and Sales to ensure a smooth transition of onboarded customers to the next phase of their Veeam journey.
- Ensure that all Veeam team activities that touch the customer are in alignment with the customer's business objectives and use cases so the full potential of their Veeam solution can be realized.
- Contribute to a positive team environment of collaboration, customer empathy, equality, and inclusion.
- Work with customers and Veeam Employees from a remote office location.
- Traveling up to 20% of working time.
- Five or more years of related work experience or equivalent skillset is required
- Experience working in a customer-facing role in the high-tech industry; preferably in a training and/or sales capacity
- Technical knowledgeable of Veeam products, capabilities, including hands-on experience
- Has general understanding of accompanying infrastructure that works with Veeam (Servers/Storage/Networking/etc.)
- Has technical acumen to understand and connect the customers business goals with our product abilities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage all activities, projects, requests, documentation, timelines etc.
- Confident in developing new processes to scale with Veeam’s rapid growth
- Out of the box thinker comfortable communicating new ideas and proposals to improve efficiencies and the customer experience
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written).
- Effective presenter- both in person and over digital platforms
- Demonstrates patience, understanding and empathy to effectively manage conflict and concerns
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Self-starter with a passion for customer success
- Experience gathering and analyzing customer success metrics including current usage and key growth statistics is a plus.
- Experience developing and communicating new ideas and proposals for process improvements
- Strong business acumen with experience in leading projects in a methodical and goal-oriented manner
- Passionate, Curious, Resourceful